Elite Kitchen Designs is looking for a Project Manager to join our team! We are looking for a candidate who has leadership skills, extensive knowledge in cabinetry, and takes initiative! This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of various projects. In addition, the Project Manager assists clients with products, measuring, creating quotes, and explaining processes.
Location: Mississauga, ON
- Create estimates and quote projects for clients
- Lead the project teams and ensure quality
- Maintain communication with the entire project team including; installers, customer, office employees, etc.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Analyze, identify, mitigate, and manage project risks
- Monitor progress and timelines of projects
- Coordinate staff and internal resources
- Manage project progress and adapt as required
- Ensure projects meet deadlines
- Answer complaints and inquiries
Qualifications and Skills
- College Diploma or Certificate in Woodworking/Cabinetry or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ experience in a related role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Knowledge of cabinetry
- Custom woodworking experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Interested in applying? Simply apply through with your resume to careers@elitekitchendesigns.
We thank all candidates for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.