Elite Kitchen Designs is looking for a Shop Foreman to join our team! This individual is a leader who focuses on being compliant and is willing to share their skills and knowledge of cabinetry, tools, and machinery. This position is responsible for supervision of the shop, ensures quality standards, and keeps productivity on track. Responsibility also includes the training of shop workers in service methods, safety, policies, and procedures.
Location: Mississauga, ON
- Instruct shop workers on service best practices
- Read blueprints and interpret drawings
- Operate hand tools, power tools, and machinery in a safe manner
- Manage the progress of projects, report timelines to the Project Manager and adapt as required
Qualifications and Skills
- College Diploma or Certificate in Woodworking/Cabinetry or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a related role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Shop experience and extensive knowledge of hand tools and power tools
Interested in applying? Simply apply through with your resume to careers@elitekitchendesigns.
We thank all candidates for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.